Tuesday, January 6, 2009

365 story - intro

This is an idea I just had. I'm going to tell a story, one day at a time. I'm just going to log into this blog and write part of the story each day. It may be a page, a paragraph, a line, or just one word - but I'm going to try really hard to add something every day. If I go camping or something, I reserve the right to catch up later (but I'll try to avoid that).

We'll see how long my interest lasts! I'll start today.

Turns out that this is not a new idea at all. "Blog Fiction" is a pretty popular form of publishing fiction these days. Hey, I'm only a few years behind the curve!

Easiest way to read this story is to start here, and just keep hitting "newer post" - that way you can read the story from the beginning, in chronological order.

No comments: