Wednesday, January 7, 2009

365 story - part two

I was right. She was naked underneath the goo! I guess that's why they call her the vortex slut, because she really didn't seem like a slut at all. In fact, she is a pretty cool chick.

She said the whole naked thing has something to do with her mode of travel. Like how the invisible man had to take off all of his clothes to really be invisible. You know, 'cause otherwise people would see the clothes walking around without a person in them. When she jumps from one place and time to another only she goes - her stuff can't come with. She said she's gotten used to all of the rude comments. I guess the goop is some kind of inter-dimensional residue or something. I still don't understand the whole alternate universes theory.

Besides - she's not even really there. She's actually more like a hologram. But since she's in our brains we can see her and touch her, although she wasn't too crazy about me putting my hands on her. You would think a naked chick would be used to getting that from guys. Really, if you don't want some guy grabbing your ass, put some clothes on already! Some people.

Oh, and her name isn't vortex slut. It's actually Veronica. How very retro.

Anyway, she dropped by to check out the scene. Turns out Veronica is into the movement - way up there in the movement, actually. She's friends with Smarty and Midnight and all those cats.

I asked her if she could teach me how to do the time warp thing, but the answer was no. I think she was still mad about the ass grabbing thing. Just as well. No one needs to see me naked.

It's going to be time to jet soon, my friend. I'm sure the authorities will be showing up soon to break up our little rally. You know word's gotten out through the network, and they won't put up with our crap for long, even if we are a bunch of street kids. This bar sucks anyway. Too many dudes in here. Besides, we still have to meet Elroy at the Carnival.

I did tell you about Elroy, didn't I? No? Oh, you'll love Elroy. There's something really special about this kid. Let's roll. I'll tell you about it on the way...

No comments: