Saturday, May 26, 2007

initial post

Well, I've taken the plunge. I am backing away from LJ, Myspace, and all those photography sites to (hopefully) consolidate everything in this one blog. I will still keep up with all those sites, but this is going to be my main focus.

I'm just learning about blogging, but here are my goals:

1. To update every day, if possible.
2. To showcase my creative writing, analytical writing, and art
3. To link to other websites that I find interesting and useful
4. To build a 'web identity' - to plant my flag in this new world of internet 2.0
5. To create a record, a documentation of my life
6. To provide interesting enough content to build a following. Someday I would like this to become a source for advertising income.

Welcome to my new blog. The title is 'post modern wasteland'. My screen name will be zombie_attack. The URL is http://pmwasteland.blogspot.com

No comments: