Sunday, May 27, 2007

must... eat... BRAINS...

The roomie and I saw 28 weeks later this afternoon. It was great. There's nothing like watching a zombie movie in the theater (consider my screen name). The 28 movies are some of the best, too. I can't think of a better way to get your adrenaline flowing, other than to actually be chased by zombies.

It looks like the Circular Exhibition that I posted about in my last entry will be showing at the Hun Gallery in NY (two blocks from Madison Square Garden) the first two weeks of July, then at the Ho Gallery in Seoul the last two weeks of July. Considering the group exhibit at Gallery 8 in July, my 2-person show there in August, and the Million Little Pictures show that is up in Atlanta right now, I'm in 4 shows this summer. Not bad for being out sick.

No comments: